Sunday, March 21, 2010

Day Eighty

"Meet me at the Twin!"

This little bar is right around the corner from my house... I have had many a people tell me it is the place to be. After going in today and being greeted with a huge smile, I now believe them. I will definitely be frequenting this little bundle of joy in the future.

Here is what The Pitch says:
"Though its name professes to encompass the entire metro, Twin City Tavern is the epitome of a neighborhood joint. Located at the junction of State Line and Westport roads, this great tavern, which has been around since the 1930s, draws an eclectic crowd. Because of its cheap drink specials ($10 beer buckets) and extremely mellow atmosphere, one can find judges and cops drinking next to the less law-abiding, and workers and students from nearby KU Med mingling with the heavily tattooed and pierced, making for a true microcosm of Midtown KC."
Check them out here: Meet me at the Twin

Here are the stats:
Camera: Canon EOS 30D
Lens: Canon 28-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS
F-stop: f/13
Exposure time: 1/100 sec.
ISO speed: ISO-100
Focal Length: 28mm
No Flash

Enjoy!!