Monday, June 21, 2010

Day One Hundred&SeventyTwo

Who's Excited???
Me!!
Who knows why I'm excited???
Me Me Me!
Guess what these are...
No, Guess again.
They are my very first tomatoes! Grown by yours truly and picked by yours truly (with a little help from Paulie D).
I really did think I had purchased a regular tomato plant. It said nothing about cherry tomatoes. But I guess that is what I will be getting! Mini Salsa anyone??

Here are the stats:
Camera: Canon EOS 30D
Lens: Canon 28-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS
F-stop: f/4
Exposure time: 1/60 sec.
ISO speed: ISO-800
Focal Length: 47mm
No Flash

Enjoy!! Om nom!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Can I say that these look like boobies?

Baylie Marie said...

you along with everyone else! haha

Paul Deveaux said...

Happy for the shout out...thanks! And yeah, was gonna say the whole boobie thing, but you were just too into it! Didn't want to ruin the moment! ;)

Unknown said...

I love this picture!