Thursday, February 4, 2010

Day Thirty-Five

No, I don't/can't smoke, but I found myself in a Cigar Shop last night.
Doesn't everyone randomly visit cigar shops?
(My glasses fogged up when I walked in the door.) kek.

Here are the stats:
Camera: Canon EOS 20D (My camera comes home TOMORROW!)
Lens: Canon 28-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS
F-stop: f/3.5
Exposure time: 1/8 sec.
ISO speed: ISO-400
Focal Length: 28mm
No Flash
I would like suggestions on what you would have done in this situation... I am guessing bump up the ISO? (This is all of course without having to use a flash)

Enjoy!!

3 comments:

Miss Lady said...

I would have used the 50mm 1.8 to drop that aperture to let in more light :)

Baylie Marie said...

True.
I was ill equipped and only had the 28-135 on me.

4Honor said...

Since the cigars are still objects, I'd say just use a tripod. High ISO will give you noise.