Thursday, July 29, 2010

Day Two Hundred&Ten (By TheChad)

For National Camera Day, I decided to teach my AWESOME friend, The Chad, how to use a camera!
After about 15 minutes of going over a few "ropes", I set him free to test out what he learned.
This is one of the photos he took and enhanced himself from our lesson.
"You don't appreciate what you see until you are actually looking for it.  And once you find it, the challenge is discovering a way to capture it for others to share the experience." -TheChad

TheChad's Stats:
Camera:  Canon EOS 30D
Lens:  Canon 28-135mm
F-stop:  f/6.3
Exposure time:  1/2 sec.
ISO speed:  ISO-800
Focal Length:  28mm
No Flash

Enjoy!!
P.S. Um shutter speed, The Chad.  Use a Tri-pod.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

or drop the f/stop!

Chad said...

For the record, I turned the f/ stop up because I wanted the picture to be darker. I'm not used to editing, hahaha. I did, however, forget to adjust the shutter speed from a picture I'd taken earlier =X