Sunday, September 26, 2010

Day Two Hundred&SixtyNine

I don't normally like to encourage graffiti especially if it is not contracted work and especially if it is on old buildings...  But how can you Not love this??
I have noticed a few of these colorful creatures plastered around Neodesha and I can't help but smile when I see them.  I appreciate the fact that they aren't obscene things like a lot of crap we see.  I especially like that these colorful creatures love Neodesha as much as I do!!

Here are the stats:
Camera:  Canon EOS 30D
Lens:  Canon 28-135mm
F-stop:  f/9
Exposure time:  1/2500 sec.
ISO speed:  ISO-1600
Focal Length:  28mm
No Flash
(I wasn't paying attention to what my camera was set on when I pulled to the side of the road to shoot this... Hence the 1600 ISO.)

Enjoy!!

No comments: