Saturday, September 11, 2010

Day Two Hundred&FiftyFour (Catching Up)

I hate hate hate that I have to keep apologizing for not posting.  My failure to keep up with this blog has been a mixture of being extremely busy and extremely lazy at the same time.
I have been sort of anti-laptop for about a month now and sometimes it just feels really good to not touch technology for a day or two.
Anyways!
Enough with the excuses!
So much has happened since I last posted...
Marlie is crazy.
I am taking on another job (massage yet again.).
I went to my first Chiefs game and we WON!!
I have found a new home away from home at The Westport Coffee Haus.
And most importantly:
I am the VERY PROUD Aunt to a wee Zoey Renae Haman, born yesterday (09-10-10).  I may add a few photos taken by my sister just so you can gaze upon the beauty that is life.

To make up for me missing so many days, I am going to just post A BUNCH of random photos with stats until I make up all of the days.  Hope that is Kosher.  Please feel free to yell at me in the comments section.  :-)  Love you all!  May you have peace in your life.


Chiefs photos taken with my Polaroid Point and Shoot.

These photos are from the UnScene fashion show that I shot with Layne at Crosstown.  The model above walked for Evil Pawn Jewelry by Faith Evangeline.  Check out her awesome accessories HERE!

Here are the stats: 
Camera:  Canon EOS 30D
F-stop:  f/4
Exposure time:  1/200 sec.
ISO speed:  ISO-1600
Focal Length:  22mm
No Flash







The following photos are from the awesome Engagement shoot I did with Beth and Dwight.  They are tying the knot in a few weeks and I am super excited for them.  They even brought their GIANT black lab to the shoot for his photo debut.  Makes me look forward to Marlie growing big and strong.  haha









And last but certainly not least...
Here are a few photos from my sisters camera of their little family.  The first one is of Grandma Sandy (Daniel's Mom) and the newly united sisters.  The second is of Mommy and her two little ones.  Not sure what Auggie thinks of the Zoey yet, but she is definitely in for a life change. 
August and Zoey are 16 months apart, just like Ashley and I.  I can only pray that they have a fantastic relationship like Ashley and myself. 
Maybe she should have one more (boy) so the 3 can be complete like the Jabben Trio!










1 comment:

Bethany said...

Firstly, congrats to Ashley! That's awesome.

Secondly, that Chiefs stadium pictures (the very top one) is AMAZING. Absolutely beautiful.