Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Day Three Hundred&TwentySeven (and such)

No more excuses.  I keep getting behind on this blog and I am trying my best.  I appreciate the support everyone has extended towards me and my efforts. haha
Here are a few things that have happened the past week:

One of my dreams came true... 
I got to meet Anthony Green of Circa Survive and received a photo pass for their concert at The Beaumont Club with Dredg and CodeSeven. 
Front row.
Past the guards.
Being sweat on my some of my favorite musicians... (okay, that may be a little much, but it was sweeeet.)
I can't even begin to describe how epic the night was.  I was covered in hives all night from being so amped up and nervous at the same time.
A lot of people have asked me why Circa is so important to me...  It seems like every time they come out with an album, I am going through something really big in my life.  And every album, without fail, has helped me through those times like nothing else in my life.  Their music has touched my life and my heart and I appreciate the blood, sweat and tears they put into every song on every album.
Anyways!!  Here are a few shots from the show.  The first shot is of Anthony and myself, taken by my awesome friend, Rachel.

Anthony Green and Yours Truly

CodeSeven

Dredg

Circa Survive

Circa Survive

Circa Survive

Circa Survive

Circa Survive

Circa Survive
This has also happened:
I moved into my very first place alllll by myself!
Layne and I moved into separate places down the street from our old place and right next to each other.
I moved into a one bedroom house that is perfect for one person.
Here is a sneak peek into my little living situation.  :-)







Hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!  I hope I post before then, but if you have been here since day one, you know how that goes. haha

Heart you all!

Enjoy!!

No comments: