Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Day Two Hundred&NinetyOne thru Day Three Hundred&Thirteen

So many wonderful things have been going on!
So now is the time to share it with you all!

First off, I would like you to meet Herman!  Layne and I's porch dwelling monster.

Herman
Halloween Weekend was a HUGE weekend.  Firstly, I went home to participate in one of the best traditions ever!!... Neewollah!

The Jabben Corner!

Beginning of the Parade!


Bug.5

Mom and Uncle Ricky
After the parade I drove alllllllll the way back to KC to hang out with some awesome friends for Halloween.
Pre-game was at my house where, of course, we set up a photo shoot!

The Group!

Captain The Chad

The Mad-Hatter to my Cheshire Cat
After an eventful night wearing awful shoes made by the devil himself, I had a day full of family shoots at my friend Jami's house!


Big William


Jami and her Hubby

Hammers Family and one of my fav photos



Nathan

Sara and Haylie
Hope you enjoy!! 

No comments: