Monday, January 4, 2010

Day Four


Self Portrait Much?
For some reason I am extremely excited about this photo.
I know Christmas has already passed and everyone is very much ready to get rid of the red, green and slight hint of turkey smell for another year, but this tree was still standing proud.

Here are the stats:
Camera: Canon EOS 30D
Lens: Canon 50mm 1.8
F-stop: f/2.8
Exposure time: 1/30 sec.
ISO: ISO-1250
Focal Length: 50mm
No Flash
(It was extremely dark so I bumped up the ISO and switched to my 1.8 in order to avoid using a flash. I have yet to figure out how to make a photo look okay with a built in flash.)

Enjoy!!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

I do like this 4th pic but I have to say I still love the snowman!! Great job!! I look forward to seeing these everynight when I get home.
Love Nancy

Cori said...

I really like this photo! It captures the essence of Christmas. :)

Unknown said...

LOVE THIS!!! It cought me by surprise because I remember you taking this photo from a distance as I was drawing. This is a beautiful photo!

4Honor said...

Very nice! I took a similar shot with out Christmas tree!

Kudos on handheld the shot at 1/30 shutter, on a non-IS nonetheless.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE THIS!

ksflygirl said...

Oh - I am anonymous! Accidentally.

EV said...

i still love the red & green : D i will take it all year round!

Baylie Marie said...

Thank you all for the encouragement!