Friday, January 1, 2010

Day One


Happy New Year Everyone!
I will admit, this photo was not taken today... It was taken a few weeks ago on the Gildart (Mom's side) Family Farm in Thayer, KS.
Rip (a family member) let me play around with his camera and this is the result.

Here are the stats:
Camera: Canon EOS-1D Mark II N
F-stop: f/5
Exposure time: 1/800 sec.
ISO: ISO-1000
Focal Length: 70mm
No Flash

The ISO was previously set because we had been shooting in low light inside the garage and I didn't think to adjust it.
Enjoy!!

3 comments:

4Honor said...

Wow, 1Dmk2n... Very nice! Awesome start, keep up the good work!

Unknown said...

Baylie I love it!!!
You really will go far!
Happy New Year and can't wait to see the next photo
love you
Nancy

Unknown said...

I would buy ALLLLLL of your photos!!!!!!Awesome job!!!