Saturday, January 30, 2010

Day Thirty

Dear Olathe City Workers,
Learn how to plow the streets when it snows. It would definitely cut down on photos like this.
Love,
Baylie

This is a picture I took with my phone this morning after I slid on the ice, jumped a curb, hit a fire hydrant (see arrow), slid ACROSS the street, jumped another curb, then parked my car in a random lawn.

Luckily, I was right by work, so my friend Ainslie came and sat with me and Nancy and Karolynn brought us Hot Chocolate while we waited for police and tow trucks.

Now I just have to wait and see if I get my car back! blah.

3 comments:

Rip Stell said...

We are going through the same thing. Patience is needed. Good luck and glad to hear you weren't hurt

Baylie Marie said...

Patience was on my list of things to improve for 2010. Let's see if I make it through.
Thank you Rip!

Baylie Marie said...

I know, right?!