Saturday, January 23, 2010

Day Twenty-Three


I woke up thirsty.
I hope Orange Juice, Coffee, Soda, and Water will help.
Tell me what you think:
Do you like the color photo or black and white photo better?

Here are the stats:
Camera: Canon EOS 30D
Lens: Canon 28-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS
F-stop: f/4.5
Exposure time: 1/8 sec.
ISO speed: ISO-500
Focal Length: 28mm
No Flash
(Again, I should have boosted by ISO for such a dark place to avoid the slow shutter. However, I blame the slight blur on my sticky trigger since this is from the day my camera started going downhill fast.)

5 comments:

Cori said...

I like the color one. Can I make a suggestion though? I think it would have been cool if you would have placed the spoon next to the coffee cup. But then, I don't know what I'm doing when it comes to Photography either.... :)

Baylie Marie said...

I approve of this suggestion. It was kind of spur of the moment and people were starting to look at me... haha

nouveauWAX said...

I like the color one.

Lennon Bone said...

I concur. The color one looks like a party. I like parties.

Miss Lady said...

I'd pick the colour one, I think that the soda blends into the table in the b&w one.

Also, instead of boosting your ISO, you could drop your aperture to 3.5 instead of 4.5 and get an extra 1/2 stop of light in there. :)